Graduated from Polis University, P12′ with a notable vision for the BIT, rooted by the city centre expansion of Tirana proposed by DAR Group in 2013 as a imagination exercise for urban displacements and innovation through urban interaction.
- Digital Designer / Space Architects
- Assistant Professor / Polis University
- Mapping Specialist / URI
- Project Coordinator / Archispace
- Project Assistant / PioveneFabi
- Preservation of Saint Mary Cathedral in Voskopoje, Albania. Organized by CHWB and received a certificate of completion.
- Skopje Architecture Week, Skopje, Macedonia.
- Tirana Architecture Week, Tirana, Albania.
- Revitalization of City Squares in Balkan cities, Kotor, Montenegro.
- Mixer, Belgrade, Serbia.
- Revival of Surrel Camp, Tirana, Albania.